Submit an abstract
Submission of Abstracts for oral and poster presentations are currently open. The Presenting Author must submit the abstract in English and is required to be the corresponding author for that abstract. Proposals will be reviewed by the Congress Scientific Committee and will be submitted to the organizers of the symposia following acceptance.
Deadline for submission of abstracts: 30th July 2018
Presenting Authors are requested to create an account and submit an abstract for review to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject; ABSTRACT SUMBISSION according to the guidelines set out below. All proposals will be reviewed by the Congress Scientific Committee. Feedback shall be given by: 15th August 2018
An abstract can be submitted for presentation at the Congress as one of the following categories:
Student Poster Competition
The Scientific Committee may at the review stage change the Presenting Author submitted abstract category prior to notification of acceptance to ensure the continuity of the Congress programme i.e. oral presentation may be changed to poster presentation OR poster presentation to oral presentation. The presenting Author will be informed of any change to their submitted category at the acceptance notification stage.
Specific Rules and Guidelines for Abstract Submission
- Submit your abstract in English.
- Abstracts will be evaluated based on their relevance to OSH issues, innovative character in creating or extending new knowledge, practicability and transferability of knowledge, and clear structure and language.
- Refer to the list of symposia topics and indicate your preferred symposium during submission. However, the decision on whether the abstract is accepted for your preferred Symposium or another, will be at the sole discretion of the Scientific Committee.
- Submission of an abstract implies the commitment that the presenting author(s) will attend the Congress.
- As submission of an abstract does not constitute registration for the Congress, the presenting author(s) is advised to register online and make full payment upon the acceptance of the abstract.
- Indicate your preference for a symposia (oral) or poster presentation when you submit your abstract. However the decision on whether the abstract, if accepted, should be an oral or poster presentation, will be at the sole discretion of the Scientific Committee.