Who Should Attend?
The Congress awaits the participation of all experts and parties concerned with occupational safety and health.
- High-level government officials, Decision makers, CEOs, and labour leaders
- Safety engineers and technicians, hygienists, and occupational scientists
- Occupational physicians and company doctors as well as persons working in the field of occupational medicine and occupational health nursing
- Labour inspectors, and technical factory inspectors
- Professors, instructors, trainers, and teachers in the field of education
- Workers and their representatives
- Employers and their organizations
- Decision makers in the public sector and the social security sector
- Public and non-public organizations
- International and regional organizations
- Manufacturers and importers of safety goods
- Experts in communication and public relations
- Media representatives and journalists